- Our Installations
- The Equipment
We can automate all kinds of gates and doors whether tilting, swinging or sliding, for residential use or industrial.
Our quotations are free and without obligation.
A technical advisor will first come to your property to view the site, to establish a proposition adapted to your entrance and to the configuration of the site (exposure, wind, etc).
Our installations always include at a minimum:
Our installations conform to the new regulation EN-13241-7.
- 1 or 2 operators
- 1 multifunction control panel
- 1 set of infrared security cells
- 1 light to indicate the operation of the gate.
- 1 433MH3 receptor with two miniature controllers
- 1 antenna 433MH3
- 1 plaque indicating conformity to standards.
More Specific Requirements
To respond to the most exacting requirements we can propose buried automation, completely concealing the equipment.
Our principal automations for residential use:
||Motor for individual houses and smaller shared properties. Up to 15 cycles per hour. Robust and reliable.|
||Electromechanic operator for sliding gates. It benefits from the latest developments in electronic technology with an built-in digital control unit and magnetic limit switches.|
|V2 CALYPSO||Irreversible electromechanic operator for swinging doors with panels up to 3m in length and up to 500kg in weight. Attractive finish of metallic paint.|
|ROGER TECHNOLOGY R20||Specially conceived for high-powered motorisation of swinging gates. For panels up to 5m in size.|
ROGER TECHNOLOGY R23
||Electromechanic operator with irreversible articulated arms. Allows the automation of gates with a large dimension. Very rapid operation.|
After Sales Service
We also ensure the maintenance of bigger brand automation equipment, such as those of : FAAC, DiTEC, CAME, APRIMATIC, BFT, NICE, BENINCA...
- Supplementary keypad operation for the gate.
- Exterior Unblocking System
- Allows the system to be inactivated and manually overridden from the outside with a key (useful in the case of a power cut).
- Limit Switch
- The mechanism that slows down the gate when it approaches being fully opened or closed, to prevent it from clattering.