Air-Conditioning: The Equipment
- The Ranges
- The Different Systems
We install Daikin and Mitsubishi air-conditioning systems, working primarily with air/air and air/water systems . There are numerous models- for more details please visit the manufacturer's websites (see bottom of page). Of the Mitsubishi models we install principally the M Series.
We can also install heat pumps for the water of your swimming pool.
The Different Systems :
Ducted (gainable) System : the most discrete
The ducted system leaves nothing to be seen except the mouths of the blowers. All the rest is concealed in a false ceiling; they are very quiet and discrete.
Split System : the classic
The apparent interior units of a split system are nowadays also attractive and discrete. They are integrated with ease as an effective replacement for central heating or electric heating systems.
- A mono-split system connects one interior unit to one exterior group.
- A multi-split system connects up to 8 interior units (potentially including a ducted system) to a single exterior group.
There are a number of types of interior units. For instance :
- Floor-mounted (console) : it is positioned on the bottom part of a wall, like a radiator, possibly partially embedded.
- Wall-mounted (mural) : a compact and aesthetic model, mounted at the top of walls or doors.
- Ceiling : possibly apparent or embedded in a false ceiling. No wall-space is lost.
- Mitsubishi websites:
- Daikin websites:
- The EDF website on air-conditioning (French)